Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Is el rancho a safe and friendly place

W.A.L.T write a persuasive argument 

Description 
We came back from camp and we were introduced to learning again and so Rosie gave us a new task to write so we had to make a persuasive introduction and we had 3 points and we would be for the statement or against and the statement was is elrancho a safe and friendly place?

Targets 
I think that you should get a green target and that your writing was really persuasive.Jamie
I think that I did well with my writing so I give me a green target

Intro
Is el rancho a safe and friendly place, well the place of elrancho is beautiful  and there are fun activities but there dangerous on the inside. And there are a lot of sharp objects in the elrancho grounds but down below these grounds is deadly. And there are instructors but intalagent peaple like you and me know that they tell lies and they tell lys about other camps that are safer than elrancho 

1 paragraph 
Firstly there are many dangerous activities like rifles and archery and many more.parents probably don't like there children shooting guns or even being near guns.when I went to rifles someone from my group had a bullet in the gun and the safety trigger was on and it shot and it just missed his foot.we got to get our targets and the instructor was in there and someone was about to shoot.and I highly disagree that elrancho is a safe and friendly invierment 

Second paragraph 
Secondly there are some dangerous water activities like the water slide and rafting.kayaking is another dangerous activitie because a boy in my group fell into the water and almost froze  to death.when I was just paddling around in the kayak I got hit in the face with a paddle.we asked if there was earls then the instructors ignored us so there must of been earls in the water.the instructors made us stand on the kayaks and my mums a nurse and she said its dangerous to stand on kayaks because there was a guy in hospital and he stood up on the kayak and then the kayak flipped and then he almost drowned 
3 Paragraph 
If you think very carefully you can see that some activities are dangerous and some seem fun to do like low ropes but it can be dangerous too. Horses is another fun but dangerous activitie because there are some naughty horses and they can kick you which will make you go to hospital.when I went on my horse it was going well until it nearly made me go flying off his back and that would hurt

Conclusion 
I think that I have proper evedence to convince you.as a result elrancho is not a safe and friendly invierment.and I will not bring my hopeless family to elrancho.


No comments:

Post a Comment